Stout Industrial Technology, Inc
Home Of The Smart Cultivator
WHO WE ARE
Our Smart Cultivator works great as an in-row weeder for a variety of vegetables such as lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, and so much more. Let us help you automate your farming today!
Our approach results in automated AI solutions that are easier to use, more durable, and more functional. The ultimate outcome? Fewer headaches and a faster return on investment.
THE SMART CULTIVATOR
The Smart Cultivator combines a proprietary, agriculturally-proven mechanical platform with our cutting-edge Stout True Vision™ technology to eliminate weeds and cultivate ground in a single pass. It decreases reliance on labor and chemical inputs, all while improving farming practices.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The Smart Cultivator processes 1-2 acres per hour with one tractor operator.
- Self-tuning AI vision system
- Quick seed line adjustments
- Precision seed line tracking allows for tight machine to plant spacing
- Automatic bed height control eliminates bed pressure
- Settings for the angle of attack adjustments to accommodate various soil conditions
- Modular design allows limitless machine configurations
- Built-in shock absorbers for rocky soil
And So Much More…
STOUT TRUE VISION™
Stout Industrial Technology has developed a proprietary vision system combined with cutting-edge software called Stout True Vision™.
Stout True Vision™ cameras capture high-resolution color images, passing them through a convolutional neural network for analysis. Post-processing algorithms produce unmatched precision for identification of plants and automation implementations.
Stout True Vision™ Agriculture
- True plant identification
- Deep learning-based neural network differentiates crops from weeds
- Precision seed line tracking improves coverage by minimizing blade opening
- A neural network trained with Deep Reinforcement Learning
And So Much More…